Friday, November 8, 2013

Family Reunion and Summer 2013

 Just looking back at this last summer has got me missing these faces SO much!! We enjoyed every minute of our time together and feel so blessed to call you home... 
 I think we crashed someones birthday party and got our faces painted? Sayler and Ash weren't sure what they were :) 



 I think this picture of my mom and I is my all time favorite picture. Oh, I love this woman! This was taken right before we found ourselves in the middle of thousands of screaming teenagers at the One Direction concert. Love you mom.
 "Any day spent with you is my favorite day...So, today is my new favorite day." 
Winnie the Poo
 We had a blast at our family reunion. We had a competition to see who could shoot the best. I think Lyndsey won by hitting the target with Gus on her back. Such wonderful memories. 







 Whose egg will make it? Allie and Robb's of course :)





 A trip over the mountain with grandma and her girls! 

 Grandpa was working in the field cutting hay when we were on our way to Salt Lake. We got to stop and give him a hug before we left. Love you Gramps!

No comments:

Post a Comment