Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Sleigh bells ring


I took some great pictures of our sleigh ride on Christmas Eve Eve... It was fun to look at them. I sure love the snow. Ryan Kunz is one of the kindest men I know.  He hooks up his horses for us and takes us for a sleigh ride! The kids have a blast trying to stay on the tubes, avoid the poop, and catch up when they fall off.  We love this part of our Christmas memories. I love everyone of these faces and miss them.

 Lyndsey, Cassie, Mom and Kate.  
 Dad and Ryan
Cassie, Mom, Kate and Lyndsey's bootie

 Run Forest... I mean Cole run!
 Sydney, Allie, Ashlyn, Sayler, Wade, Rhett



 Rhett held on tight! 


 Gus and Kate... Love those cute faces!
 Syd and Uncle Jake

 Kate gave us the best show on Christmas Eve! She nailed her comedy show.
 Ashlyn is in there somewhere.. Tubing on Christmas Day was powder heaven.
 I know your smiling Lake.
 Laken's truck packed with our dish boxes going to Saudi
Laken on Christmas Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment